- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 7 years
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Administration / Secretarial
- We are in search of a detail-oriented real estate office manager to oversee the daily operations, supervise administrative staff, and ensure the office runs efficiently.
- She/he will be assisting with contracts, and scheduling team meetings, in charge of the office budget and ordering supplies.
- The ideal candidate is an experienced manager, a quick problem-solver, and a positive team player.
- Supervise administrative assistants and direct daily operations to make sure procedures are followed
- Organize filing systems and, when needed, help other real estate team members with contracts, such as title exams, title sheets, executing commissions, and coordinating buyer and seller information
- Schedule team appointments, events, and travel
- Purchase office supplies as needed and maintain office equipment
- Complete basic bookkeeping tasks, track office expenses, and ensure the monthly budget is adhered to
- Provide assistance to realtors when needed
- Developing and implementing growth strategies
- Maintaining an office calendar and scheduling meetings
- Keeping the office facilities clean and stocked
- Having any facility issues addressed or repaired
- Candidate must have a B.Sc / HND in Economics, Business Administration or Town planning.
- A certification in project management is preferable
- Must have a minimum of 7 years’ experience in a reputable real Estate firm
- Ability to manage multiple projects and meet deadlines
- Ability to remain focused in a busy work environment
- Strong organizational and time-management skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should apply using the Apply Now button below.