Endeavor is a mission-oriented, global organisation that is leading the global high-impact entrepreneurship movement to drive long-term economic growth and build strong entrepreneurship ecosystems in growth markets by selecting, mentoring, and accelerating the best high-impact entrepreneurs.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Office Manager
Reports To: Managing Director
Works With: Local and Global Team
- We’re looking for someone who is versatile, flexible, and comfortable with varying levels of ambiguity and complexity.
- They will have a track record of successfully working in a fast-paced environment and a positive, upbeat attitude.
- Endeavor Nigeria is looking for an experienced Office Manager to bring zen to our office! This position is at the heart of our team and will serve as the “go-to” collaborator and organiser for our office.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Manage incoming and outgoing mail and deliveries
- Correspond professionally with our stakeholders, partners, vendors and suppliers
- Be the first point of contact for all office inquiries, respond to in-bounds and redirect them within the team if necessary
- Professionally meet and greet visitors, and coordinate onsite meetings
- Track and record MD’s meetings and take notes as needed (on Salesforce)
- Coordinate travel arrangements (flights, hotels, cars, event registrations) for members of the team and any incoming visitors
- Track the MD’s emails and correspondence, maintain her schedule and calendar
- Conduct guided, high-level research to support the MD’s preparation of speeches, presentations and reports.
General Office Management:
- Track, manage and purchase office equipment and supplies
- Manage software subscriptions and administer permissions & access levels for individual team-members
- Support the MD to equip and on-board new team-members
- Write and maintain a simple office processes manual, covering recurrent administrative and operational activities
- Trouble-shoot day-to-day administrative and operational issues in a responsive, timely and proactive way
- Keep up-to-date records of our government/statutory remittances (payroll taxes, pensions, etc.) and make sure remittances are done on time
- Manage regular information flows to our external accountant/book-keeper to make sure that our financial records are kept up-to-date
- Track project-by-project expenses and ensure that projects are completed within budget
- Liaise with our vendors and service providers to ensure quality & performance
- Keep organised, complete and accurate electronic records of company documents (e.g. employee records, contracts, certificates, financial statements, process manuals, etc.)
- Plan and coordinate team offsites & other internal events
- Work with the team to deliver small-format events (e.g. quarterly entrepreneur selection panels and founder dinners) taking responsibility for planning and logistics
- Exceptional attention to detail (“zero defect” mindset)
- Self-managed, able to deliver on objectives with minimal guidance or supervision
- Proficient with G-Suite (especially Gmail, Google Drive and Google Calendar) and comfortable with Microsoft Office
- Previous experience with other productivity tools & software (Expensify, Slack, Salesforce, Zoom, Asana) is a plus
- At least two strong references from previous employers.
- Bachelor’s degree, with at least 5 years work experience in a similar role in an entrepreneurial company or other fast-paced environment
- Strong professionalism with high integrity and respect for confidentiality
- Excellent written & spoken English, communication & interpersonal skills
- Goal-oriented, with a demonstrated track record of delivery
- Excellent professional judgement; ability to appropriately prioritise while consistently delivering high-quality, timely results
- Generous health insurance and annual leave
- Dynamic working environment.
- Competitive salary
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply