Company: Karrabo Financial Solutions
Number of Slot: 1
Specialization: Accounting / Audit / Finance
Work Level: Experienced (Non-Manager)
Job Type: Full-Time
Experience: 1-3 years
Karrabo Financial Solutions is a leading Financial Technology Company with Head office located at 74 Oduduwa Crescent, G.R.A Ikeja Lagos. Karrabo, incorporated with the Corporate Affairs Commission in Nigeria is positioned to deliver innovative solutions to meet variety of customer needs in the Payments and Agent banking space.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Office Manager / Accountant
Job Location: Lagos Island, Lagos
Job Type: Full Time
- Our Company is looking to hire a female Office Manager/Accountant to be responsible for the general operation of our office.
- Duties will involve greeting visitors, answering incoming phone calls, purchasing office supplies and taking proper inventory, and keeping the company’s accounting records up to date and accurate, Income & Bank Reconciliations.
- You will also be required to create presentations and produce management-level reports. This post reports directly to the CFO with a dotted line to the MD.
- Overseeing general office operation.
- Greeting visitors, answering a high-volume of incoming phone calls and delivering world-class service to our customers.
- Coordinating appointments and meetings and managing staff calendars and schedules.
- Purchasing office supplies and equipment and maintaining proper stock levels.
- Income/Bank/Petty cash Reconciliations
- General Bookkeeping of company accounts (electronic accounting system)
- Producing reports and composing correspondence.
- Creating presentations and other management-level reports.
- Build positive relationships with customers and other stakeholders.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Minimum qualification required is OND in Science Courses.
- 2 years of experience in office administration and office management experience.
- Team work and interpersonal skills
- Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills
- Excellent communication skill
- Excellent computer skills, including a high degree of proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills to produce reports, assign tasks, accept instructions and handle vendor contracts, among other tasks
- Organization and the ability to multitask to complete a wide variety of tasks
- Attention to detail to ensure tasks are completed thoroughly and correctly
- Resident within 10km radius of Marina.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] with the position applied for as the subject of the email.