- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 2 years
- Location Abuja
- Job Field Administration / Secretarial  , Customer Care
Reports to: Operations Manager
- The Office / Front Desk Assistant will sit at the front desk and act as receptionist by providing customer services and will also provide support to CPD’s office.
- The assistant will provide secretariat services for AHF Nigeria country office and also support operations and procurement.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- The officer will act as front desk or receptionist at AHF Nigeria country office
- The assistant will provide secretariat services for AHF Nigeria country office and also support operations.
- S/He will support inventory management, maintenance and updating of fixed asset records
- Provides administrative support to the Country Program Director:
- Prepares monthly credit card, petty cash, and reimbursement reports for AHF finance department / local accountancy firm;
- Maintains and manages meeting calendar;
- Maintains and updates contacts database.
- Answers incoming phone-calls; oversee office voicemail;
- Collects and distributes incoming mail! arrange courier services when needed;
- Oversees office supply inventor orders as needed;
- Develops and maintains filing system (mainly digital and also hardcopy when strictly needed);
- Monitors vendor invoices & accounts payable;
- Assist with visa applications (getting invitation letters);
- Check the email account on a daily basis, and forward information requests to the appropriate people;
- Communicate with accountancy firm on payment of invoices and on reimbursement of expense reports;
- Send original invoices, receipts and expense reports to the accountancy firm;
- Makes external hard disk backups of all updated files.
- Coordinates standing and ad-hoc teleconferences and meetings; send reminders, maintains and distributes meeting minutes and action-item grids
- Writes minutes for each one of the AHF Global teleconference meeting
- Provides administrative and logistical support for AHF Nigeria
- Other duties as may be assigned by the supervisor.
Requirement, Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree or HND in Administration or Finance related field.
- One to two years related experience and/or training or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Proficiency in computer operations (Use of MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook)
- Oral and written fluency in English required.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize in pursuit of deadlines
- Interest and/or experience in: HIV/AIDS related work; non-profit sector; development work in resource constrained settings
- 1-2 years’ experience in a similar Administrative Assistant capacity, providing logistical and secretarial support in an international environment
- Ability to work in a multi-cultural, international environment.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should submit their Applications (CV and Cover Letter as one document) to: [email protected] Kindly indicate the “Position and location” you are applying for as the subject of the email.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Also your application document must be saved in your full name preferably in MS Word format
- AIDS Healthcare Foundation is an equal opportunity employer