- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 3 years
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Medical / Healthcare
- Clinical and primary health care of occupational and non-occupational injuries and illnesses
- Case management of occupational and non-occupational injuries and illnesses
- Health hazard assessment and surveillance of employee populations, workplaces and community groups
- Investigation, monitoring and analysis of injury and illness episodes and trends
- React effectively in emergency and non-emergency scenarios, demonstrating sound decision-making to benefit health
- To act as a resuscitation lead or team member for seriously injured patients while they are in an ambulance and/or clinic
- To perform minor surgical procedures.
- To administer medical first aid to patients.
- Triage and identify medical illness and/or injury
- Promotes patient’s independence by establishing patient care goals; teaching patients, friends, and family to understand condition, medications, and self-care skills; answering questions.
- Assures quality of care by adhering to medical protocols; measuring health outcomes against patient care goals and standards; making or recommending necessary adjustments; following hospital and nursing division’s philosophies and standards of care set by state board of nursing, state nurse practice act, and other governing agency regulations.
- Resolves patient problems and needs by utilizing multidisciplinary team strategies.
- Maintains safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations; calling for assistance from health care support personnel.
- Protects patients and employees by adhering to infection-control policies and protocols, medication administration and storage procedures, and controlled substance regulations.
- Documents patient care services by charting in patient and department records.
- Maintains continuity among nursing teams by documenting and communicating actions, irregularities, and continuing needs.
- Maintains patient confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential.
- Ensures operation of equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements; following manufacturer’s instructions; troubleshooting malfunctions; calling for repairs; maintaining equipment inventories; evaluating new equipment and techniques.
- Maintains nursing supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed supplies; placing and expediting orders for supplies; verifying receipt of supplies; using equipment and supplies as needed to accomplish job results.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Occupational Health and Marketing Experience will be an added advantage.
Qualification : B.Sc Nurse
Eperience – 3 years minimum
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should apply using the Apply Now button below.