- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND , OND
- Experience 5 – 16 years
- Location Lagos
- Job Field NGO/Non-Profit
NGO Shelter Matron
An NGO involved delivering residential services to women, girls and children who have experienced domestic and sexual violence located at Ipaja, Ikeja and Eleko, Ibeju Lekki, Lagos are looking for competent and qualified matrons to run the shelters. Send CV to [email protected]
- The matron ensures smooth function of the female rehabilitation centre effectively instilling a culture of love and discipline in managing the clients’ welfare.
- The post holder will be responsible for managing all aspects of running the Shelter to ensure all children and families are supported and prepared to move on to independent living.
- She must also ensure efficient and effective use of resources (space, materials, food items, appliances etc.) minimizing conflict and fostering peaceful co-habitation.
- She must also ensure that the home is sufficiently equipped and resourced to support the number of girls in residence.
Requirements / Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree / HND
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in Experience with managing Female boarding school facility or NGO rehabilitation centre
- Experienced in nursing or Guidance and Counseling
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the position as subject of email.