- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 3 years
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Medical / Healthcare
Location: Lekki, Lagos
- The Neonatal Intensivist is a member of the senior medical team and coordinates specialized care for patients with neonatal critical illnesses. He/she provides leadership and guidance in establishing the highest standards of care and ensuring optimal delivery of quality care in line with international best practices.
- MBBS / MBChB or equivalent
- Fellowship with the Faculty of Paediatrics of either the West African College of Physicians (WACP) and/or the National Postgraduate Medical College of Nigeria (NPMCN) or Equivalent fellowship in a country where you can obtain license to practice in Nigeria
- Specific training and demonstrable experience in Neonatal Intensive Care.
- Must be a minimum of 3 years post-fellowship. Foreign training and experience are an added advantage.
- Basic and Advanced Neonatal and Pediatric Life Support certification.
- Advanced Mechanical ventilation and High-frequency oscillatory ventilation management.
- Competencies in the operation and management of CRRT and Peritoneal dialysis in Pediatric patients.
- Hands on experience in management of various Neonatal and Pediatric Critical Care Patients.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Evercare Hospital on www.linkedin.com to apply