- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND , OND
- Experience 3 years
- Location Rivers
- Job Field Medical / Healthcare
The NDT Technician would be responsible for examining and testing the physical properties of materials, joints, structures etc., to detect possible corrosion, cracks, flaws and other imperfections which could affect their performance and reliability. The technician uses established testing processes that do not damage the structure of the material being tested.
Education: BSc, HND or OND in a related technical discipline.
Experience: Minimum of 3 years’ experience in NDT in the Oil and Gas sector.
In addition to the basic educational qualification and minimum years of experience for each role, ideal candidates are expected to possess the following qualities:
- Ability to work in harsh and remote locations (office and field locations) on a 2 weeks on/2 weeks off work cycle.
- Wide range of experience in multi-disciplined teams with experience in Oil and Gas construction works, preferably in Nigeria.
- Be self-motivated and accustomed to working alone with minimum supervision.
- Be able to fluently read, speak and write in English.
Be proficient in the use of the following software applications:
- Microsoft Windows – latest versions
- Microsoft Word for Windows
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Access
Method of Application
An indigenous Oil and Gas servicing company based in Port Harcourt is in need of the following personnel for QA/QC and project site supervision & support services on a call- out basis.
To apply for any of the above positions, send an email to [email protected] attaching your comprehensive CV/Resume.
Use the position you are appying for as subject of the email. Failure to do will lead to automatic disqualification. Please do not apply if you do not meet the above requirements