- Job Type Full Time
- Experience 4 – 14 years
- Location Ogun
- Job Field Manufacturing
Location: Sagamu, Ogun
- Tends vacuum metalizing equipment that deposits decorative or protective coating of specified metal on metal, glass, or plastic objects: Hooks or clamps articles onto rack.
- Positions pieces of coating metal over heating filament on rack.
- Positions rack in vacuum chamber, manually or using hoist.
- May plug in electrical connection or filaments.
- Connects gear to motorized jig that rotates rack inside chamber.
- Closes door and turns handles to seal chamber.
- Turns handwheel and starts pump to remove air from chamber.
- Starts booster and high vacuum pumps, and observes dials to obtain specified state of vacuum in chamber.
- Pushes button to heat filament which vaporizes coating metal and deposits it as film on objects on rack.
- Turns off electric current after specified time and turns handwheel to permit air to enter chamber.
- Opens door, removes rack, and lifts coated objects onto truck or dolly.
- Candidates should possess relevant qualifications with 4 – 14 years work experience.
- N80,000 – N120,000 monthly.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.