- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Sales / Marketing / Retail / Business Development
Job ID: 302660BR
Employment Type: Regular
Business Unit: AMAC
Functional Area: Sales
Shift Work: No
- Accountable for achieving agreed sales, productivity and performance targets within agreed budgets and timescales
- Develop business plans and implement related activities like customer events, sales and marketing campaigns, sales presentations necessary to achieve agreed objectives
- Provide Key account/hospital network support, market access support; including referral networks
- Have a deep understanding in the respective area and priority products. Maintain and enhance knowledge of products, product strategy, positioning, key messages, programs, company developments, customers, and competitors
- Achieve agreed contact, coverage and frequency targets through various communication channels
- Ensure customer satisfaction and best in class customer relationship
- Ensure the accurate and timely completion of all reports Handle enquiries and complaints quickly and professionally and in accordance with company procedures.
- Contribute positively to the Sales and Marketing team through co-operative relationships and collaborative efforts to achieve team and company objectives.
- Provide input into effective use of promotional funds and territory sales forecasting.
- Follow all adverse events guidelines, and Code of Ethics Guidelines as promoted by Novartis.
- Demonstrate Behavior in accordance with Novartis code of practice.
- Sales in Healthcare / Pharma / related business Established Network to target Customer Group desirable
- Bachelor’s Degree in Pharmacy
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Novartis International AG on sjobs.brassring.com to apply