- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 3 years
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Medical / Healthcare
LOCATION: Ikeja, Lagos.
OVERVIEW: We are a reputable clinic expanding into telemedicine services and requiring qualified doctors interested in expanding their skills and experience beyond traditional physical clinical medicine to technology based clinical services.
- Minimum of 3 years clinical experience post graduation (mandatory)
- Full Registration with Medical and Dental Council of Nigeria (MDCN)
- Valid Annual Practicing License MDCN
- NYSC Completion Certificate
- Primary Medical Qualification/University Degree Certificate
- BLS/ALS (AHA) training with valid certificates (preferred)
- Other trainings ECG, Occupational Health Screenings, Ambulance and Dispatch Services
Experience and ability to function optimally in clinical practice within a Primary Healthcare Facility including fundamental aspects of:
- Internal Medicine
- General Surgery
- Telemedicine (Previous Experience Preferred)
- Urgent Care/Emergency Medicine
- Geriatric Care
- Preventive Health
- Community Services
- Concierge Medical Services (Homes and Offices)
- Sound clinical acumen and compassionate patient care (mandatory)
- Ability to perform minimum basic relevant procedures (mandatory)
- Excellent Communication Skills (Multilingual Preferred + English)
- Ability to coordinate quality centric activities including satisfactory client oriented services
- Commitment to strongly adhere to Evidence Based Medicine + Practical Expertise + Clinical and Professional Etiquettes
Method of Application
Interested candidates who match the profile should send their updated CVs and all supporting documents to:[email protected] using the job title as the subject of the mail.
Only eligible candidates would be considered for the interview processes.