Company: Tender Years Preparatory School (TYS)
Number of Slot: 1
Specialization: Education / Teaching / Training
Work Level: Experienced (Non-Manager)
Job Type: Full-Time
Experience: 3-5 years
Tender Years Preparatory School (TYS) is a British-Nigerian school in Abuja that was established in 2005 and has maintained an outstanding reputation for the personal growth and academic excellence of its pupils. This has been accomplished through the efforts of a dedicated staff, small classes, a secure environment and a rigorous curriculum. We pride ourselves on the good behavior of our pupils and depth of parental involvement.
We are recruiting for our sister school, Oxford Manor College (OMC) to fill the position below:
Job Position: Maths and Physics Teacher
Job Location: Abuja
- Must have IGSCE qualification and experience in teaching IGCSE
- Good Communication and interpersonal schools
- Minimum 2 years verifiable teaching experience in a similar role
- Knowledge and experience of teaching phonics is preferred and an added advantage
- Provide our students with engaging and exciting learning experiences by planning and teaching well structured lessons
- Impart knowledge and develop understanding through effective use of lesson time
- Develop and maintain good professional relationships and contribute positively to curriculum development
- Effectively use a variety of teaching and organizational styles and resources including ICT
- Nurture and develop the students’ love for education through own passion for teaching.
- Set high standards and provide role modeling for student and pupils
- Have a detailed and thorough knowledge of business studies and knowledge of British curriculum.
- Deliver fun and enjoyable lessons that will inspire young minds and achieve results.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: [email protected] using “Job Title” as subject of your mail.
Note: Candidates without IGSCE experience need not apply.