- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND , NCE
- Experience None
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Education / Teaching
- Applicants must have NCE/B.Sc or B.Ed certificate in related courses .
- Applicant must be computer literate ( Micosoft word, Excel and powerpoint)
- Must have teaching experience.
- Follow professional practices consistent with school and system policies in working with students, students’ records, parents and colleagues.
- Demonstrates communication and interpersonal skills as they relate to interaction with students, parents, other teachers, administrators, and other school personnel.
- Maintains confidentiality of students and students’ records.
- Adheres to school’s policies, procedures and rules.
- Conducts assigned classes at the times scheduled.
- ·Enforces regulation concerning students’ conduct and discipline.
- Demonstrates timeliness and attendance for assigned responsibilities.
- Provides adequate information, plans and materials for substitute teacher in case of absence.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the position as subject of email.