- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Location Other
- Job Field Engineering / Technical
Job Type: Contracts
Job Nature: Resident
- Supervises the safe storage and handling of all Chemicals & Lubricants within the Base.
- Supervises the safe storage, maintenance and handling of tubular and large items within the Base, in accordance with Company Rules, API Standards and Manufacturer’s instructions and guidelines.
- Ensure that all stock and non-stock items for direct charge to user-departments, that are received, conform to the approved purchase order in terms of quantity and quality and are processed correctly in SAP.
- Verifies and inspects, at all times, all incoming materials from suppliers to see that they are in good condition.
- Checks for Specification or Test certificate, if required. Makes one copy attached with SAP Good Receipt Note (GRN) and distributes another copy to users, Procurement section, Inspection Section.
- Ensures that all stocks items are safely and efficiently stored using the correct SAP material number and in accordance with established procedures in compliance with the Scope of Work defined with the local Tubular Inspection Contractor.
- Ensures that SAP is updated accurately with any changes to quantity, location or description as required with minimum delay.
- Participates in Contractor Monthly physical count and to highlight any discrepancy for resolution.
- Ensures that stock checks are carried out, at each movement on an internal basis for specific items only, and annually of all stock for the purposes of internal and external auditors, Finance and NNPC.
- Prepare reviews, and update as necessary, all procedures covering the receipt, handling, storage and issuing of all Company materials, with an emphasis on the application of safe systems and methods.
- In co-ordination with Purchasing and Supply and with Stock Control to maintain an awareness of ongoing works in those areas which could impact on the operation of the Base.
- In co-ordination with Stock Control ensures that any inventory discrepancies are reconciled and reviews the SAP computer database system to seek ways for improvement.
- Operate SAP system relative to job functions.
- Meeting deadlines and demands of user departments, including problem solving, anticipating difficulties and representing the unit during downgraded situations; e.g. general elections, pandemics, etc.
- Adequately supervise all other warehouse personnel under his area of responsibility, which could include the Material Officer and Storekeepers, to ensure smooth warehouse operations to meet COMPANY objective.
- Previous years of experience in similar role
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Amaiden Energy Nigeria on amaidenenergy.com to apply