Company: Willers Solutions Limited
Number of Slot: 1
Specialization: Advertising/ Social Media/ Marketing/ PR
Work Level: Experienced (Non-Manager)
Job Type: Full-Time
Experience: 10-15 years
Willers Solutions Limited – Our client, a reputable firm is looking to fill the vacant position below:
Job Position: Marketing Specialist_FMCG
Job Location: Lagos
- Lead development and execution of strategic marketing plans and manage a team of Product Managers and Specialists for the company.
- Review and update product pricing based on market conditions.
- Design and implement promotional campaigns.
- Build and maintain a customer database.
- Develop and manage marketing programs in specific channels, support business objectives, lead acquisition, foster customer retention, execute business development, provide sales support, and advance brand building.
- Build marketing programs across different channels and segments in support of our overall strategic business objectives and plans.
- Evaluate the impact of marketing programs in achieving stated objectives, including the impact on sales, lead flow, and customer retention.
- Identify marketing opportunities by understanding consumer requirements; defining market, competitor’s share, and competitor’s strengths and weaknesses; forecasting projected business; establishing targeted market share.
- Liaise with the marketing teams of our suppliers.
- Implement other ad-hoc marketing initiatives.
- Propose and manage marketing research projects to generate consumer insights in support of improved marketing strategy and communications.
- Min of B.Sc. degree in Marketing or any related field.
- Min of 10 years’ Cognate Experience as a Marketing Specialist / Manager in the FMCG sector.
- MBA degree from reputable business school – a strong plus.
- Outstanding oral and written communication skills.
- Good knowledge and understanding of strategic marketing concepts, principles, and practices.
- Excellent problem analysis and solving skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Good report writing and presentation skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV “MS Word” to: [email protected] using “Marketing Specialist” as the email subject.
Note: Only qualified candidates will be shortlisted.