Company: TechBridge Consulting
Number of Slot: 1
Specialization: Sales / Business Development
Work Level: Manager (Staff Supervisor)
Job Type: Full-Time
Experience: 3-5 years
Minimum Qualification: Bachelor of Science
TechBridge Consulting is an educational technology, management and consultancy firm that specializes in introducing real knowledge of science, latest technology, engineering and mathematics through the use of building blocks, electronics and robotics to inspire and enhance students practical knowledge of how devices, machines, tech inventions and gadgets seen around are created. We also provide online mentorship, professional career guidance and counseling to school students.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Position: Marketing Manager
Job Location: Lagos
Work Type: Remote
Job Type: Contract
Reports To: CEO
Industry: Education & Technology
Duration of Contract: 3 Months Extendable
Supervises: Marketing Assistant, Volunteers and Interns
Purpose of the Job
- This position shall lead marketing plans for the successful execution of all programmes.
- Oversee all marketing campaigns, coordinate the sales and marketing team, develop pricing strategies, identify new customers while using up to date marketing trends to produce effective strategy that contributes to the overall organizational objective.
- Direct, plan and coordinate all marketing efforts.
- Building brand awareness and positioning through writing and delivering content/ brand storytelling.
- Identify new customers.
- Develop pricing strategy to maximize profit.
- To generate new ideas, improve brand marketing for exposure; conduct analytics reporting across multiple platforms, complete with formal proposals and recommendations on tactics for marketing plan effectiveness.
- Effectively communicate the marketing plan to the management team.
- Research and analyze market trends and competitors.
- Develop marketing budget and expenditure.
- Conceptualize and oversee marketing campaigns and strategies, as well as traditional, online marketing, social media strategy and content marketing.
- Manage the design and production of promotional materials, such as websites and brochures.
Non Essential Functions:
- Other task as assigned by the CEO
- Working hours: At least 20 hours per week
- Internal: Management, Partnership Department, and Training Department.
- External: Customers, Parents, Print & Media Houses.
- Experience Required: Minimum of 3 years experience in Marketing with good industry knowledge and technical expertise.
- Educational Requirements: Candidate must possess a minimum of BSc in Marketing, Business or any other related field.
- Licenses and Certifications: Digital Marketing Certification is an added advantage
Key Performance Indicators:
- Number of marketing projects successfully executed.
- Multiple projects executed within stipulated time.
- Usage of Multiple Marketing tools.
Critical Success Factors:
- Proven experience working and growing customer base for an educational organization.
- Established contact with press & media, NGO, School owners or religious organizations.
- Proven experience developing marketing campaign, strategy and plan.
- Proven experience with online marketing, including social media and content marketing.
Mental Abilities Required:
- Creative thinking
- Sound decision- making
- Physical Abilities Required: Must be physically fit
- Level of Decision Making: Strategic level
- Able to work independently as well as in a team while maintaining effective working relations.
- Manage, meet or surpass target.
- Awareness and knowledge of emerging industry trends.
- Firm grasp of all print and digital marketing channels, technology and internet culture.
- Project management.
- Good analytical and organizational skills
- Metrics driven marketing mind with attention for details
- Experience with marketing automation and CRM tools
- Advanced written & Communication skills
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.