Company: Lotus HomesNG
Number of Slot: 1
Specialization: Advertising/ Social Media/ Marketing/ PR
Work Level: Manager (Staff Supervisor)
Job Type: Full-Time
Experience: 3-5 years
Lotus HomesNG is a Real Estate and Property Development Company whose purpose to help people realize their aspirations for the pride of ownership, comfort, security and wealth through the provision of excellent homes and the will to provide homes for all classes of society with focus on the neglected populace in respect to government housing programs.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Marketing Manager
Job Location: Ogun, Nigeria
You’ll get to work on:
- Building our Marketing and Growth strategy from the ground up. We’re product-focused founders and we’re looking for a cross-department peer who can own and lead the way in Marketing.
- Implementing Content Marketing and SEO strategies.
- Building and scaling our PPC and Social Media efforts.
- Driving affiliate/referral marketing campaigns to generate partner signups.
- Email marketing campaigns that onboard new customers and nurture and educate existing customers and prospects.
- Writing copy for website messaging and creating content for blog posts, customer case studies, and newsletters.
- Collaborating cross-functionally with teams like Product and Sales, working with external vendors, and potentially hiring interns & more marketers as we scale.
- You’re a self-starter who isn’t intimidated to learn on the job: we’re a small but driven team and while you’ll have access to necessary support, you’ll be most successful within our fast-paced environment if you can work with autonomy.
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- You have 3-5 years of experience working on marketing campaigns and strategy for a tech company that sells to North American buyers.
- You have experience in the area of creating content for newsletters, brochures, social media channels, email marketing, landing pages, and blog-posts.
- You’re highly analytical and look to data to find answers, whenever it’s available.
- You enjoy mentoring and consciously work on (or have a strong inclination to work on) sharing your knowledge with your community.
- Minimum of Bachelors Degree required
- Identifying new sales leads
- Pitching products and/or services
- Maintaining fruitful relationships with existing customers
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] clearly indicating the Job Title as the subject of your mail.