- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 3 – 5 years
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Sales / Marketing / Retail / Business Development
Our client is a reputable educational institution offering premium quality education for children and young adults.
Location: Lekki, Lagos
The Marketing Executive will be responsible for raising the visisbility of the school by carrying out an effecive marketing and communication plan..
- Developing the brand strategy
- Working with external PR Companies
- Working closely with the sales team to achieve organisational objectives.
- Monitoring and editing social media accounts.
- Effectively market the school and its programs to propspective families.
- Writing and producing marketing materials (brochures, posters, flyers, etc)for the school’s programmes.
- Preparing marketing collateral for the school’s corporate relations activities.
- Representing and promoting the school across all relevant spheres.
- Respnsible for the profit of all marketing campaigns and ensuring value for money.
- Establish and develop stable client relationships.
- Enhance social media profile of the organization.
- Improve growth strategy by attracting and retaining students.
- BSC in any related discipline
- 3-5 years’ experience in a marketing/business development position
- Experience in the educational industry
- High level of professionalism
- Research skills
- Organizational and coordination skills
- Result-oriented team player with exceptional motivation and interpersonal skills.
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- High proficiency in MS Office Suite
- Must be able to prepare management reports and correspondence
- Good initiative, time and stress management skills
- Excellent artistic ability.
- Strong visualization skills.
- Leadership and supervision skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Sociable and friendly
- Knowledgeable of current trends as it relates to the industry
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the position as subject of email.