Marketing Communication Specialist
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 3 years
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Media / Advertising / Branding
- Will be responsible for leading the development and implementation of the company’s marketing, social media, branding, and communication activities
- Creating and implementing plans to increase brand awareness and market share
- Oversee all marketing communications for the company
- Plan and implement social media strategies
- Develop and manage content marketing and social media marketing
- Create online engagements and brand promotion
- Developing and executing online marketing plan, campaigns and sales strategies
- Develop Content for the company’s website
- Manage and improve lead generation campaigns, measuring results and analytics.
- Prepare and maintain company’s marketing budget at the best possible costs.
- Responsible for preparing press releases, marketing materials for public relations activities.
- Minimum of a First Degree in any related field
- Minimum of 3 years experience is similar role with a reputable brand(s)
- Experienced Content Writer
- Advance Digital marketing skills
- Exceptional communication skills
- An ideal candidate must be an experienced
- Content Writer, Advanced Digital Marketer and understands data-led approach to generate insights to grow business.
N150,000 / month.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their updated CV to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.