- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 1 year
- Location Other
- Job Field Sales / Marketing / Retail / Business Development
- To focus on driving customer acquisition and growing volumes, especially in the Retail business of the bank through the opening of different types of accounts.
- To give feedback to the sales team and product management about market situations on new product/existing product development/upgrade for growing small and medium scale businesses and individuals in our marketing environment.
- To reactivate inactive and dormant accounts in the branch and reactivation by proxy as well as USSD.
- To onboard new and existing customers on alternate channels such as mobile app, internet banking and USSD platform.
- To bring about value added benefits to every customer by cross selling other value-added products to every customer.
- To come up with initiatives and ideas that enables improved productivity and achievement of milestones.
- Build a customer retention strategy e.g., keeping customers informed and using gamification.
Experience, Qualification, and Required Skills:
- HND / BSc degree from a reputable institution
- Must have completed NYSC
- Minimum of 1 year of relevant experience
- Not more than 28 years
- The candidate must be very smart and tech-savvy
- Excellent communication skills (both written & oral)
- Good interpersonal skills
- Professional, able to maintain confidentiality and ethical behavior
- Salary: Attractive
- Other Benefits: Commission, HMO, Pension, 13th Month, and Annual Leave Allowance.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified applicants should please send their updated Curriculum Vitae (CV) to: [email protected] with “the job title” as the subject of the email.