- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 10 years
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Sales / Marketing / Retail / Business Development
- Responsible for identifying new market segments that is beneficial to the company.
- Forecast sales, develop Уout of the boxФ sales strategies/models and evaluate their effectiveness.
- Responsible for the establishment of both annual and monthly sales objectives in coordination with the Company’s business plan.
- Responsible for providing weekly, monthly and annual sales plan, monthly and quarterly updates, revisions and modifications to the set plans.
- Responsible for coordinating the specific objectives of the Sales Plan with all of the functional units of the company and, most specifically with Finance.
- Establish both market and target customer strategies for the company.
- Responsible for the successful management of the needs of the Company’s customers in order to meet the objectives of the company’s overall business plans and strategies.
- Manage all of the field and key account sales function.
- Define and manage the monthly and annual sales forecast and objectives for all of the sales personnel.
- Spend a significant portion of time on the field both with individual accounts and co-traveling with sales personnel.
- Keep up to date with recent market and industry trends, competitors, and leading customer strategies.
- Meets assigned team quotas for sales, profits, and strategic objectives.
- Accountable for the thorough implementation of all customer related initiatives.
- Responsible for the efficient allocation of company support.
- Responsible (with field marketing) for marketing investment.
- ROI in the assigned marketplace, i.e merchandising materials given out to various outlets and distributors must have a budgeted ROI.
- Responsible for identifying key media and advertising partners to accelerate business growth.
- Must be a graduate
- Minimum 10 years’ experience preferably in FMCG and Open market operations
- Creative self-starter who is comfortable with both taking initiative and working in collaboration.
- Detail oriented with strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience with Microsoft applications, basic photo-editing and video-editing software, and internet browsers.
- Experience with Photoshop and InDesign is an added advantage.
Skill & Competencies:
- Detail Oriented
- Results Driven
- Excellent business report writing and presentation skills
- Customer service & relationship management
- Strong written and oral communication proficiency
- Must be Innovative
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letter and CV to: [email protected] The subject of the e-mail must be “Marketing and Sales Manager”.
Note: Only qualified candidates will be contacted.