African Alliance Insurance PLC. is one of the leading and reputable Life Insurance Company with networks of Branches/Agency offices across Nigeria and Investment in some West African Countries. The company is aimed at improving the quality of life of clients by providing prompt and quality insurance service delivery and offers a wide range of insurance products such as annuity, investment plans, group life plans, etc.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Marketer (Collector)
- The ideal candidate will market our product, with the aim of completing Esusu forms (Target Savings Plans) and ensuring efficient services are rendered to all customers in the designated Sales districts or sectors, through continuous fieldwork and in line with the Company’s sales policies.
- Marketing Esusu in areas developed by the Unit Head
- Identify new markets and recommend possible prospects
- Participate in mass-marketing with the aim of learning and creating brand loyalty and awareness
- Follow-up on after-sales issues with customers
- Creating demand/awareness and sustaining brand loyalty and a good public image to achieve set targets and objectives.
- To work towards the achievement of the Unit target
- Regular completion of new forms
Educational Requriements and Abilities
- An OND / NCE / HND / B.Sc in any field is required
- No experience in Marketing is needed as potential candidate will be put through in the course of the training and on the job
- Excellent Team Player
- Strong attention to detail
- Good organisation and planning skills
- Commercial awareness
- Good Communication skills, both written and oral and networking ability
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: [email protected] using the “Job title” as subject of the email.
Note: Shortlisted candidates will be on-boarded and trained exceptionally well to have a good grasp of the product and strategies for market penetration
Application Deadline 10th July, 2020.