- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND , MBA/MSc/MA
- Experience 8 years
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Administration / Secretarial
Human Capital Partners (HCP) – Our client is a world-class provider of information technology services and solutions ranging from systems integration, document management, information systems security to open-source solutions and specialties in Business Process Management and IT Infrastructure Deployment. Our client is based in Abuja.
As part of efforts to strengthen its operations and enhance its capacity to deliver its mandate, our client is looking to recruit a dynamic, competent and suitably qualified professional to fill the position of Managing Director/Chief Executive Officer.
This role holder will be responsible for the following:
- Provide clear development of the Company’s corporate strategy and strategic guidance/oversight of operations.
- Champion the formulation of a business strategy and business model that creates a competitive advantage in the digital technology ecosystem.
- Prepare and execute business plans that would drive business growth and position the Company towards achieving its growth aspirations.
- Build strategic partnerships, alliances and relationships with relevant stakeholders to create additional leverage for the Company.
- Gather and analyse competitive data and information on potential customers, competitors and market segments in line with business requirements to gain insights into current and future opportunities.
- Ensure an appropriate commercial approach to the market in order to achieve the market share objectives and drive growth.
- Maintain and enhance visibility of the Company through active participation and thought leadership within the digital technology community.
- Expand revenue base of the Company through the acquisition of new clients.
- Deepen customer relationship with existing and prospective customers in order to increase profitability, growth, increase in market share, as well as customer loyalty and satisfaction.
- Oversee the Company’s fiscal activities including budgeting, performance reporting and other related issues.
- Monitor business profitability and suitable margins to ensure market competitiveness, value differentiation and sustainability.
- Ensure budget approval and internal control mechanisms are in place to ensure budget compliance and cost optimisation.
- Manage the Company’s resources to generate strong revenue growth and profitability in line with the mission and vision for the business.
- Review the Company’s performance against set targets, and define and monitor action plans for improvement.
- Review and approve key expenditures/transactions in line with operational budgets and the Company’s priorities.
- Ensure project viability and feasibility.
- Manage the day-to-day operations of the Company.
- Initiate and implement an organisational structure, as well as operational systems and processes that drive efficient and smooth running of the business.
- Manage business operations to ensure service delivery, quality control, resource management and cost optimisation.
- Drive the development of annual operating plans including business plans, operational requirements, staffing and budgets that support the Company’s strategic plan.
- Supervise the Company’s Procurement and Vendor Selection processes to ensure best value for money.
- Ensure efficient materials, resource and personnel management.
- Evaluate business requirements with the aim of achieving operational efficiency and timeliness in service delivery.
- Manage human resources in order to optimise performance and enhance output.
- Build and model a sustainable corporate culture that will attract and retain talent.
- A bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Science or other related fields.
- An MBA from reputable university.
- Background in Business Analysis, Data Analytics, cloud computing or software development
- A minimum of eight (8) years’ cognate experience, two (2) years of which must have been at Senior Management level.
- Previous experience managing Government and iNGO clients will be an advantage.
- Strategic, analytical, problem-solving and decision-making skills.
- Technology savvy, especially demonstrable ability to commercialise technology.
- Entrepreneurial flair, excellent customer orientation, analytical skills, commercial knowledge and business acumen.
- Proven experience in sales and marketing strategy development and execution.
- Financial Capabilities, including P/L and Balance Sheet management, budgeting, financial reporting and working capital management
- Outstanding leadership, negotiating and influencing skills.
- Gravitas, stakeholder and relationship management exposure required to inspire confidence and create trust. (executives, partners, policy makers, etc.).
- Demonstrable networking skills, particularly relationship building, interpersonal and communication skills.
- Strong project management and contracting skills.
- Excellent presentation, as well as oral and written communication skills.
- Strong business ethics and high level of integrity.
Method of Application
To Apply: Please send your comprehensive and updated resumes to: [email protected] using the position (Managing Director/Chief Executive Officer) as subject of email