- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 5 – 10 years
- Location Abuja
- Job Field Administration / Secretarial
- Recruit, select, train, assign, schedule, coach, counsel, and discipline employees
- Communicate job expectations; planning, monitoring, appraising, and reviewing job contributions.
- Plan and review compensation actions; enforcing policies and procedures.
- Contribute operations information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews; prepare and complete action plans; implement production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; resolve problems; complete audits; identify trends.
- Forecast requirements; prepare an annual budget; schedule expenditures; analyze variances; initiating corrective actions.
- Manage staff levels, wages, hours, contract labor to revenues.
- Run a safe, injury/accident-free workplace.
- Review and approve all operational invoices and ensure they are submitted for payment.
- Communicate customer issues with the operations team and devise ways of improving the customer experience, including resolving problems and complaints.
- Communicate all operating policies and/or issues at staff and Management meetings.
Operations Manager Top Skills & Proficiencies:
- Conflict Management
- Business Negotiation
- People Management
- Reporting Skills
- Problem Solving Skills
- Planning and Organizing
- Communication Skills
- Team Work
- Must have Bachelor Degree or HND.
- Minimum of 5 – 10 years experience
- Proven experience as Operations Manager or other relevant roles.
- Proven experience in sales and/or marketing and managing relationships with key clients.
- Must live within Kubuwa axis’s in Abuja.
- A strong desire to be a business “owner”.
- Must between 35-45 years of age.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their PDF CV copy to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.
Note: Non-resident of Abuja should not apply for this job.