Low-Code Software Engineer
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 2 years
- Location Other
- Job Field ICT / Computer
- We are looking for a Low-code Software engineer who will be responsible for developing applications using a low-code development platform, setting up and configuring systems for each project’s unique requirements which revolves around:
- Delivering enterprise applications with minimal traditional coding needed·
- Working with three key elements: form builders, pre-built templates, drag-and-drop visual interface, entity builder
- Researching and analyzing internal business processes with the scope of optimizing and automating them
- Building technology like a software engineer, but faster and smarter using productivity tools
- Strong confidence in leading customer project engagements is essential, but it can be gained in time too.
- Minimum (2) years experience with: technical Support, specializing in software and problem diagnosis, experience with frontend frameworks.
- Knowledge of APIs and experience of software integration
- Agile working practice, structured project management, and communication
- Ability to diagnose application issues and to decide what can be done with low-code instead of traditional coding (80/20 rule)
- Intuition about how an idea can be turned to an actual working application using drag and drop visual environment
- Familiarity with pre-built templates, drag-and-drop visual interface, entity builder
- An ability to work remotely across multiple projects
- Productivity and performance focus
- Curious and a continuous hunger for learning and staying up to date with the latest solutions on the market (especially in the low-code field)
- Analytical mind Creativity, open-minded attitude
- Knowledge of Google sheets, Zapier, Google Forms, Office365, Microsoft Automate and other automation tools are added advantage.
- A detailed CV that contains links to previous/current projects, Social media & Github accounts and current communities of your membership. Applicants without these may not be considered.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to eHealth4everyone on e4eapplication.paperform.co to apply