- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience None
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Logistics
- Overseeing the coordination of logistics and movement of inventories across all outlets and office locations
- Ensuring optimal use of all available vehicles and motorcycles
- Ensuring timely maintenance / servicing of all company vehicles and dispatch bikes to include vehicle license and other statutory papers renewal
- Advising management on any logistics issues as promptly as they arise
- Coordinating the entire logistics team (drivers/ riders) ensuring team work and minimal friction
- Making recommendations to management on logistics strategy and buying decisions as it relates to vehicles/motorcycles and able to provide technical and procedural advice in a broad range of logistics areas
- Develop logistics plans for current operations and logistics contingency plans during peak season
- Design and develop standard operating methods to manage logistics operations efficiently
- Ensure accountable, timely and cost-effective way of sending goods and shipments across different states of the country
- Must have an understanding of logistics operations and practices.
- Must have extensive work experience in logistics or supply chain management.
- Must be able to develop logistics plans, policies, and procedures, to efficiently and rapidly store and retrieve information using filing and tracking systems
- Thorough understanding of MS Office applications and logistics software necessary to conduct research and complete routine/moderately complex tasks
- Able to assess moderately complex information from multiple sources and draw logical conclusions
- Interpersonal skills and able to maintain effective working relationship the team
B.Sc/HND in relevant field.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the position as subject of email.