Company: IO Furniture Limited
Number of Slot: 1
Specialization: Logistics / Transportation/ Supply
Work Level: Experienced (Non-Manager)
Job Type: Full-Time
Experience: 1-3 years
IO Furniture Limited is a full-service interior design and furniture manufacturing company, characterized by our uncompromising quality and innovative design solutions. With innovation, functionality, and style at the heart and soul of our company, we deliver perfection consistently. From our signature classics to our custom project designs we have managed to build a stellar reputation for excellence, quality, reliability and integrity.
We pride ourselves in our ability to interpret the essence of our clients through manufacturing and design. By working closely with each client we are able to create spaces that embody their being, because regardless of whether they are individuals, brands or establishments to us, each project is personal.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Logistics Assistant
Job Location: Ilupeju, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Reports To: Logistics Officer, GM (Operations)
Key Summary of the Job
- Assist the Logistics Officer in organizing the transportation of goods.
- Assist the Logistics Officer ensuring supplies, stock, materials and products are processed through the delivery system efficiently and safely.
Core Working Relationships
- Commercial Operations
- Technical Team
- Production Team
- Procurement Team
- Assist the Logistics Officer in organizing transportation activities, including storage of goods, managing information accrued from the factory to delivery, organizing transportation movements.
- Assist in coordinating and tracking movement of goods through logistic pathways
- Assist with reviewing freight rates and other transportation costs to keep working costs low
- Assist in maintaining quality throughout the logistic processes
- Assist in organizing transportation activities, including storage of goods, managing information accrued from point of origin to delivery, coordinating transportation movements.
- Execute logistics plan to move products and packages to reach destinations on schedule as directed by the Logistics Officer
- Maintain quality throughout the logistics processes
- Assist in arranging prompt transportation and deliveries to meet customers’ demands with little to no delay
- Address any problems or complaints that may arise quickly and amicably
Key Job Attributes
- Sound knowledge of the Company’s products and services
- Analytical and quantitative decision making skill
- Oral and written communication skills
- Problem-solving, creativity
- The ability to Multitask
- The ability to work with a team
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to be proactive and deliver results
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong negotiation skills
Education & Experience
- HND / B.Sc in Business Administration, Logistics and Supply Chain Management or a related field.
- 1-2 years’ related work experience
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the job title as subject of mail.