PearlDrops Healthcare Staffing – Our client, a Community Pharmacy, requires the services of suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Locum Pharmacist
- Dispensing appropriate dosage of prescription and OTC drugs to patients.
- Prepares medications by reviewing and interpreting physician prescriptions.
- Removing outdated and damaged drugs from the pharmacy inventory and supervising the work results of support personnel.
- Maintains safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Checking of patient’s health records to determine adverse reactions to medications.
- Provides medicines information by answering questions and requests of health care professionals; counselling patients on drug therapies.
- Must have a Bachelor’s degree in Pharmacy.
- Thorough understanding of dosage administration and measurement, chemical compounds, medical brands etc
- Good knowledge of MS Office and Pharmacy information systems.
- Good organising skills.
- Proven experience as a pharmacist
- Excellent communication skills with a customer-oriented approach to Integrity and compassion.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 30th June, 2020.