- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 1 – 3 years
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Finance / Accounting / Audit
- The Loan Officer will be responsible for evaluate and authorize approval of business, real estate, or credit loans.
- They evaluate the financial status of a loan, act as the liaison between the institution and the applicant, and will seek to find a loan arrangement that is in the best interests of both parties.
- Evaluate loan applications
- Meet with applicants to obtain information for loan applications and to answer questions about the process.
- Analyze applicants financial status, credit, and property evaluations to determine feasibility of applying for a loan.
- Explain to customers the different types of loans and credit options that are available, as well as the terms of those services.
- Obtain and compile copies of loan applicants€™ credit histories, corporate financial statements, and other financial information.
- Review and update credit and loan files.
- Review loan checklist to ensure that documents are complete and accurate
- Compute payment schedules.
- Issuance of e-receipts and sending to customers.
- Daily uploading of payment on loan disk
- Weekly updating of trackers and preparation of weekly reports
- Liaising with CRM & Sales to obtain offers for existing and new clients
- Visit to different Mortgage Banks to submit clients’ documents
- HND / B.Sc. Banking & Finance (Preferable) or Accounting or other related field
- 1 – 3 years of relevant experience
- Ability to work with little or no supervision
- Knowledgeable in the use of Loan disk
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Alpha Mead Facilities & Management Services (AMFacilities) on alphamead.com to apply