- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 7 years
- Location Other
- Job Field Engineering / Technical
- To install, survey routes, repair and maintain aerial optic fiber cable and underground last-mile.
- To understand all aspects of cable stringing, tensioning and maintenance
- Knowledge of 100% safety procedures of working on the high power transmission line.
- Survey of aerial OFC routes, document findings and understand the basic troubleshooting of OFC
- Identify complex problems on the OFC route and provide technical advice on same
- Engineering or HND in an Engineering field
- 7 years experience in a similar role
- Technical Site Survey Skills
- Under stand Aerial fibre deployment
- Knowledge of Fiber Cable (OFC) stringing and tensioning
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates are to send their CV and Cover Letter to: [email protected] indicating the state of interest in the subject of the mail.