A human rights non-governmental organization based in Lagos but with an office in Abuja is seeking highly qualified lawyers in its Litigation and Legal Advice Unit to fill the position below:
Job Title: Legal Adviser
Slot: 2 Openings
Education, Related Skills and Knowledge
- Applicants must have at least 7 years post-call litigation experience and knowledge of the anti-corruption and human rights fields;
- A strong commitment to human rights, transparency and accountability;
- Capacity to appropriately plan and prioritize and to manage multiple demands efficiently;
- Ability to defend and explain complex issues and positions to staff and to advocate on these positions externally; and strong interpersonal skills to work collaboratively within and outside the organization.
- Demonstrated ability to think legally, analytically, strategically and effectively; excellent written and oral communication skills in English;
Salaries and Benefits
Competitive but subject to experience.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should please submit a Letter of Interest, Resume, and a Short Writing sample to “NGO Vacancy” via: [email protected] with “Job title” as the subject of the email
Application Deadline 31st July, 2020.