- Job Type Full Time
- Location Delta
- Job Field Education / Teaching
We need lecturers for lecturing position in Department(s)/Unit(s) below:
- Business Admin
- International Relations
- Cyber Security
- Computer Science
- Foresnsic Science
- Software Engr.
Qualifications and Experience
- Candidates should possess the minimum qualifications and experiences specified by the National Universities Commission for this academic position. e.g. PhD and 3years of teaching.
- IT Skills are required for this position at the University. Those without these minimum requirements need not apply.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Applications with scanned copies of their Original certificates via email to the “Ag.Registrar via: [email protected] The Curriculum Vitae should be presented in the following sequence:
- Full Name (Surname first in capital letters)
- Place and date of birth
- State of origin & local Government Area
- Permanent Home Address
- Present Contact Address
- Phone numbers
- E-mail address
- Marital status
- Number and ages of children (if any)
- Educational institutions attended with dates
- Academic qualifications obtained with dates
- Professional qualifications obtained with Dates
- List of Publications where applicable;
- Working experience with full details of former and present post(s)/employer
- Extra-curricular activities
- Names and Addresses of three referees
- Candidates should address their Application Letters to “The Registrar, Admiralty University of Nigeria, Ibusa/Ogwashi-Uku Roa, Delta State.”
- Candidates must also include a one-page (A4) Vision Statement in relation to their role in the University.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.