DM Holdings Limited is a conglomerate of companies with vast interests in Entertainment and Media business. With each of the subsidiaries’ enviable track record, DMH is poised to take a strategic position in providing cutting edge services within the Media/Marketing Communication landscape.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Female Executive Assistant to the GMD
- Schedules business meetings and appointments
- Ensures timely & accurate preparation of meeting reports, travel schedules etc.
- Communicates and negotiates with external regulators
- Research and evaluate different risk factors regarding business decisions and operations
- Contract drafting
- Advice on legal matters
- Develops proposals
- Handles both internal & external clients accordingly
- Prompt communication within and outside the company
- Projects a professional image of the company
- Rendering administrative and support services for the effective functioning of the office
- The use of Microsoft Office suites (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) is key
- Work with minimal supervision
- Good communication skills (Verbal & Written)
- Teachable and fast learner
- LLB / B.A in English / Mass Communication, Management or related discipline.
- Minimum of 3 years post NYSC cognate experience
- Not above 29 years
- Candidate should have a Legal background
- Candidates must possess good interpersonal skills, must be proactive, numerate, computer literate & self-motivated with the ability to meet tight deadlines
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letter and CV to: [email protected] clearly indicating the “Executive Assistant with a legal background” as the subject of your mail.
Job Title: IT Support Staff (Software)
Job Requirements / Specifications
- B.Sc / B.Tech / B.Eng in Computer Science / Computer Engineering
- Must be a fast learner, familiar with MS office packages
- Must be a team player
- Male/Female between the age of 21-28 years
- Live around Ogba, Ojodu Berger, Akute, Agege, Ikeja Axis
- Fair knowledge of computer hardware.
- Candidate must be able to execute test cases with high precision and detail, diligently checking each step and documenting differences.
- Must be able to write a software requirements document
- Design the architecture, modules, interfaces, and data for a system to satisfy specified requirements.
- Must be very proficient with database design and implementation
- Very proficient with MS SQL Server, and/or any other query language.
The salary is attractive.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letter and CV to: [email protected] clearly indicating the “IT Support Staff (Software)” as the subject of your mail.
Application Deadline 10th March, 2020.