Company: Maventeq Systems
Number of Slot: 1
Specialization: Logistics / Transportation/ Supply
Work Level: Experienced (Non-Manager)
Job Type: Contract
Location(s): Rivers (PH)
Maventeq Systems Limited – Our client, a multinational Oil and Gas company in Nigeria is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Position: Land Transport Officer
Job Location: Rivers
Job Type: Contracts
Job Nature: Resident
- To schedule, organize, direct and control all day-to-day Land transport activities in a safe and efficient manner ensuring added value opportunities are maximized and optimizing customer satisfaction
- In conjunction with Land & Marine supervisor, establish and provide weekly/daily truck planning in order to cope with operational requirements
- Analyse various requests, and decide on truck routing to ensure that truck usage is fully optimized.
- Maintenance of records (Truck daily report) and statistics to ensure accurate reporting with KPI, these records being used for cost allocation and invoice checking.
- Responsible for the total compliance of truck contractors to company rules regarding speed limits, alcohol and drug usage, and general driving etiquettes
- Ensures that the various entities request for material transfer from total logistics base to various contractor sites provide complete and appropriate shipping documents to enhance smooth and efficient logistics service delivery
- In conjunction with Land & Marine supervisor oversees all activities relating to security vessel’s bunkering, which includes supply and discharge of gasoil product by tanker
- Follow-up all the consumption report for the entire security vessel fleet on daily basis and report any discrepancy found.
- Have the monthly consumption report and daily vessel report signed by the vessel master.
- Make sure that all necessary port authority documentations are done prior to bunkering.
- Prepare weekly bunkering planning in cooperation with all involved parties (Security Dept., Vessels, AGO suppliers)
- Collect all necessary document after bunkering operations (certificate of quantity, way bill, quality certificate)
- Follow AGO stock in Amadi and Onne and raise necessary request for PR/PO to be done by Procurement Dept.
- Previous years of experience in similar role.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as subject of the email.
Note: Only candidates who meets the job requirements will be contacted