- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 8 – 10 years
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Sales / Marketing / Retail / Business Development
- Our client is looking for a candidate who will independently take care of important clients from Modern trade
- This FMCG Company is currently offering a great opportunity to join their successful team in Lagos State and developing your future career.
As a Key Account Manager you will be responsible for:
- Developing productive long term relationships with customers
- Creating long term strategies with the clients
- Act as a main contact for existing and new customers
- Reaching sales targets
- Implementing a sales strategy
- Preparing volume forecasts and plans
- Closely cooperating with other departments involved with your accounts
- Develop plans to build-up weighted distribution in each region/city/or town in coordination with Distributor’s local management, and follow-up to achieve timely & effective implementation.
- Develop in-store visibility plans in coordination with local Distributor’s management; and follow-up to achieve timely & effective implementation.
- Initiate & develop annual marketing plan/s as per the strategy & guidelines set and agreed with your direct management and regional marketing team ; follow-up on implementation; and report back progress & any recommendations to change or amend.
- Play a central role in steering Key Account Management in coordination with respective distributor’s management; with aim to continuously improve share of shelf vs. competitors and to amplify impact of product visibility on consumers. Company products being Impulse products it becomes imperative to place company products on checkouts, in category, and occasionally in selective out of category.
- 8-10 years minimum Sales experience in FMCG industry preferably food & beverages
- FMCG experience is a must, preferably in modern trade
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Good skills in Microsoft Office, mainly Excel, Word, Power Point and Microsoft Outlook. Prior experience in SAP is a plus.
- Sales and goals oriented personality.
Experience in Managing Modern Markets Like:
- Shoprite, Domino Stores, Supersaver, myfoodwarehouse.com, online supermarket, Prince Ebeano Supermarkets, Sahad Stores, Spar Supermarkets, etc.
- N100,000 – N200,000 monthly.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the “Job title” as subject of the email.