Junior Accountant (GPay)
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 3 years
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Finance / Accounting / Audit
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Reporting Line: Finance Manager
- We are looking to hire for one of our subsidiaries. Gpay is a technology company that develops effective payment and data management systems for public and private sector organisations.
- Our core areas are revenue optimization, e-payment solutions and big data management for the electricity utility companies. In addition to our broad arsenal of payment applications and technologies we also operate over 250 payment points across 10 states of the federation on a billing aggregation platform that supports real-time transaction view, reconciliation and audit.
- The purpose of this role is for Collecting, Organizing and presenting Accounting information. The incumbent will also be responsible for Tax filing across the business.
- Manage the regular and Timely Funding of all Partner’s wallets.
- Attend to all approved request for payment across the business
- Update Bank Statement upload and Journal Postings
- Maintain and update the Fixed Asset Register of the business.
- Prepare Monthly Management Account.
- Prepare payments by verifying documentation, and requesting disbursements.
- Prepares special financial reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information and trends.
- Compute taxes owed and prepare tax returns, ensuring compliance with payment, reporting and other tax requirements.
- Develop, implement, modify, and document recordkeeping and accounting systems, making use of industry best practices
- Any other additional job function assigned
Qualifications / Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance
- At least 3 years Experience
- Final Stage of ICAN is an added advantage
- Computer skills (Microsoft Packages)
- Analytical and Critical Thinking
- Numerical Skills
- Documentation and Record Keeping,
- Attention to Details
- Problem Solving Abilities
- Financial Accounting
- Ready to work outside comfort zones
- Quick thinking and action
- Collaboration and team orientation
- Good communication skills
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to TechAdvance on careers.techadvance.ng to apply