Akin-kunbi Nigeria limited is an indigenous building and civil engineering construction firm established to manage the production of building processes of any type within cost and time limit without compromising the ethics and specification. It also involved in consultancy works, building services, maintenance/renovation work of dilapidated structures and facility management of structure in all its ramifications.
We are experienced professionals in engineering and other allied professions, embracing specialized skill of Building, Architecture, Engineering, Facility Management, Project management and Quantity surveying.
We are recruiting to fill the positions below:
Job Title: Contract Administrator
- We are looking for a responsible Contract Administrator to join our team. Your main duties will be to prepare, negotiate and review various company contracts, including purchases, sales and business partnerships.
- Prepare sales and purchase contracts
- Negotiate contract terms with internal and external business partners
- Review and update existing contracts
- Explain terms and conditions to managers and interested parties
- Ensure that employees understand and comply with company contracts
- Analyze potential risks involved with specific contract terms
- Stay up-to date with legislative changes and coordinate with the legal department as needed.
- Ensure all deadlines and conditions described on contracts are met (e.g. payments and shippings)
- Maintain organized system of physical and digital records
- Create language standards for existing and new contracts.
- Proven working experience as a Contract Administrator, Contract Manager or relevant role
- Knowledge of legal requirements involved with contracts
- Familiarity with accounting procedures
- Excellent writing skills
- Keen attention to detail, with an ability to spot errors
- Strong analytical and organizational skills
- Ability to work with varying seniority levels, including staff, managers and external partners
- BSc degree in Business Administration.
Job Title: Business Intelligence Consultant
- We are looking for a Business Intelligence (BI) Consultant to help us develop and implement our business intelligence systems.
- Ultimately, you’ll help us turn data into knowledge using predictive and analytics solutions.
- Test, implement and document BI systems
- Evaluate existing data-collecting and analytics systems
- Build predictive models and machine-learning algorithms
- Analyze big data to discover trends and patterns
- Translate business needs into technical specifications
- Establish procedures for data sharing with internal and external stakeholders
- Ensure we use accurate and secure methods to extract data
- Use data visualization techniques to present information
- Experience as a BI Consultant, Data Scientist or similar role
- Experience with data mining
- Good knowledge of machine learning
- Experience using business intelligence tools and data processing frameworks.
- Strong skills in statistics and reporting
- BSc in Computer Science, Engineering or relevant field.
Job Title: Personal Assistant
- We are looking for a responsible Personal Assistant to provide personalized secretarial and administrative support in a well-organized and timely manner.
- You will work on a one-to-one basis on a variety of tasks related to manager’s working life and communication.
- Act as the point of contact between the manager and internal/external clients
- Screen and direct phone calls and distribute correspondence
- Handle requests and queries appropriately
- Manage diary and schedule meetings and appointments
- Make travel arrangements
- Take dictation and minutes
- Source office supplies
- Produce reports, presentations and briefs
- Devise and maintain office filing system.
- Proven working experience as a Personal Assistant
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures
- MS Office and English proficiency
- Outstanding organisational and time management skills
- Ability to multitask and prioritize daily workload
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Discretion and confidentiality
- OND minimum qualification.
Job Title: Machine Operator
- We are looking for a skilled Machine Operator to set up, maintain and operate machinery. You will ensure the interminable and efficient running of production.
- A great machine operator is reliable and able to work with attention to detail and safety standards. On-the-job training is a good way to discover how to do the job better, so you should have а willingness to learn and improve. Being а team player is essential since all tasks will require close collaboration with co-workers.
- Set up machines (calibration, cleaning etc.) to start a production cycle
- Control and adjust machine settings (e.g. speed)
- Feed raw material or parts to semi-automated machines
- Inspect parts with precision and measuring tools
- Test operation of machines periodically
- Fix issues that might occur during the shift
- Check output to spot any machine-related mistakes or flaws
- Keep records of approved and defective units or final products
- Maintain activity logs
- Proven working experience as a machine operator
- Working knowledge of diverse high-speed machinery and measurement tools
- Understanding of production procedures
- Adherence to health and safety regulations (e.g. constant use of protective gear)
- Ability to read blueprints, schematics and manuals.
- Analytical skills
- Attention to detail
- Teamwork and communication skills
- Physical stamina and strength
- Higher national diploma or equivalent; technical degree is a plus
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email
Application Deadline 26th August, 2020.