Company: Jaunee Farms Enterprises
Number of Slot: 1
Specialization: Graduates / Freshers
Work Level: Entry Level (Trainee)
Job Type: Full-Time
Experience: Entry Level
Jaunee Farms Enterprises is a leading agricultural project management company with a core focus in the business of export of agricultural commodities especially Cocoa Beans and other agro products of Nigeria Origin. We sought product according to buyers description and we ensure optimum delivery.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Management Trainee
Job Location: Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
- Following all company regulations, and health and safety codes.
- Preparing documents and updating records.
- Completing all assigned tasks and assisting with day-to-day operations.
- Participating in meetings, workshops, and other learning opportunities.
- Observing and learning from experienced staff members.
- Gaining knowledge of company policies, protocols, and processes.
- Taking detailed notes and liaising with Managers, Supervisors, and other senior staff.
- Fulfilling any requirements and meeting goals set out at the start of the traineeship.
- Learning about conflict resolution and sitting in on disciplinary hearings.
- Traveling to different offices and participating in daily operations as required.
- Bachelor’s degree in Management, HR, or similar.
- 0 -3 years experience.
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal skills.
- A valid driver’s license may be required.
- Proficiency in MS Office.
- Superb attention to detail.
- Strong leadership skills.
- A positive attitude and willingness to learn.
- Willingness to work overtime if required.
- Excellent time management skills
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the job title as the subject of the mail