IT Operations Intern
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 2 years
- Location Lagos
- Job Field ICT / Computer  , Internships / Volunteering
Location: Lekki Phase 1, Lagos
Employment Type: Internship
- Maintain company hardware, software, Mobile devices and other systems
- Maintain company email servers and configurations
- Assist with troubleshooting issues and provide technical support
- Organize and maintain IT resources
- Lend IT support in areas such as cybersecurity, programming, analytics, and data center management
- Assist in all network audits (usually quarterly)
- Assist in procurement of IT resources
- Minimum of B.Sc. second class upper degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or Management Information Systems.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite.
- Good knowledge of Networking and email servers
- Strong verbal and written communication.
- Interest in Networking and remote server management
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work well in teams.
- Ability to deliver on tasks with little supervision.
- Strong work ethic and attention to detail.
- Attention to details
- Not more than 2 years post NYSC experience
- Commutable Distance to lekki phase 1.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV in PDF to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.