Union Capital Markets Limited (“UCML”) is a foremost investment and advisory firm committed to meeting the diverse and changing needs of our clients by providing a full array of innovative, customized financial solutions that create long lasting value for our investors, the companies in which we invest and society at large.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Investment Banking Analyst
Division: Investment Banking
- A young, dynamic, self-starter with solid technical skills to execute transactions in investment banking but also provide support to other parts of the business.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Preparation of pitch books, presentations, proposals, and other marketing materials.
- Creation of financial models and perform complex financial analyses.
- Conduct market research
- Transaction execution management
- Business support.
Qualifications & Skills Required
- 2:1 or 1st Class from top local or foreign university
- 0 – 2 years experience in investment banking, securities research, or private equity (Pre-NYSC graduates are also encouraged to apply)
- Ability to fully analyze and interpret financial statements
- Ability to speak and write flawless business English
- Demonstrate interest in an investment banking career.
- Strong numerical and analytical skills
- Excellent PowerPoint, MS Word, and Excel skills
- Ability to create financial models from scratch or modify existing ones
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: [email protected] Using the “Job Title” as the subject of the mail