- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 1 – 2 years
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Procurement / Store-keeping / Supply Chain
- Maintain inventory by identifying, labeling, and posting available goods and recording of inventory.
- Documentation of all new inventory.
- Inspect the levels of inventory gotten on a weekly basis.
- Design and implement inventory tracking system (as required) to optimize inventory control procedure.
- Prepare detailed reports on inventory operations and evaluate new inventory to ensure its conform to company’s request
- Perform daily analysis to predict potential inventory problems.
- Use software to monitor demand and document characteristics of inventory
- Analyze data to anticipate future needs
- Collaborate with other staff to ensure business goals are met
- Any other duty of related responsibility assigned by line manage
- HND / B.Sc
- Experience:1-2 years
- Must be computer-literate: must be able to use Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Working knowledge of inventory management software (e.g. ERP) will be a great advantage
- Ability to accurately track inventory and create reports
- Excellent organizational and planning skills
- An analytical mind with sharp eyes for details is KEY for this role.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should apply using the Apply Now button below.