- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 5 years
- Location Other
- Job Field Engineering / Technical
Location: OffShore, Nigeria
Duties, Responsibilities & Requirement
- Give operational direction and guidance to all members of the Intervention Services crew.
- Delegate Supervision of shifts in line with operational requirements.
- Ensure Well Ops UK company policy and procedures are followed In line with Well Ops UK documents OMS (MSS/002 and ON/SISM/001.
- 5+ years well intervention experience and 5+ years’ experience in Helix well intervention subsea systems
Qualification and Experience
- Proven experience and results-oriented career and/or B Eng, or Degree equivalents in appropriate engineering subject, unlimited as per STCW Reg.Alll2 and Rag. A. 111/2 respectively;
- Minimum of HND / BSc. in any Science / Engineering Related field.
- Proficiency in Security Awareness.
- Candidate must have the relevant mandatories (STCW, TBOSIET, HUET, GMDSS, OSP, NEBOSH and All other relevant Documents).
- Ballast Control and Stability
- Valid IWCF/Well cap certification, Supervisory level is an added advantage.
- Huisman WIS Electrical and Control System Proficiency
- Valid OGUK medical examination and vaccination certificates.
- Valid International Passport.
- Possess basic critical rig equipment training.
- Demonstrated ability of oral and written communications may b substituted in lieu of formal education.
- MUX and HP Riser proficient
- DP Operators Certificate issued by the Nautical Institute
- Marine Master Training Matrix (HHR-MA-0013)
- Marine Master Training Matrix (HHR-MA-0014)
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV in Only one attachment (MS Word document) and all other Supporting Documents / Certifications to: [email protected] with the Job Title as the subject.