- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND , MBA/MSc/MA
- Experience 7 – 10 years
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Finance / Accounting / Audit
- Conduct Internal audit of the company based on the approved plan.
- Institutionalize internal control framework, continuously evaluate the adequacy of these controls and maintain comprehensive systems for recording audit plans, work papers, findings, reports and follow up audits
- Ensure the continual review and assessment of the effectiveness and efficiency of policies, procedures, and processes across the organization and identify improvement opportunities
- Work directly with other Unit Heads to investigate violations of company operational procedures, implement controls (including business process redesign, policies and procedures documentation, evidence evaluation and systems enhancements) and make recommendations on appropriate preventive/remedial action
- Provision of regular, accurate and objective reports/updates for management attention.
- Coordinate and interact with audit firms performing external audits of the company’s financial statements.
- Support and monitor the company’s compliance with all relevant laws and regulations (local and International).
- Manage relations with the senior management, employees and other relevant external parties.
Educational and Professional Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Business Administration or in any other related field.
- Must possess relevant professional certification (s) i.e. ACA, ACCA. CIA, etc
- Other additional qualification(s) i.e. MBA, CISA/CISSP, etc. will be an added advantage
- 7-10 years’ experience working in an Internal Audit/Control and Finance function in a reputable organization
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the “Job Title as the subject of the mail