Integrated Safe Systems of Work (ISSOW) Operator
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND , OND
- Experience 4 years
- Location Other
- Job Field Engineering / Technical
Job Type: Contracts
- Carry out regular monitoring of all critical activities as required in all plant areas for compliance to ensure safe execution.
- Monitor Operators’ critical activities in the plant areas on daily basis to ensure compliance to procedures and standard operating practices.
- Assist the shift personnel to prepare equipment for isolation and maintenance in accordance with appropriate procedures and prepare permits to work documentations in line with the approved guidelines to ensure that works are carried out in a safe and efficient manner
- Conduct HSE walkabout of each plant areas periodically to identify any safety improvement action required and to identify any unsafe condition for necessary correction
- Participate in Job Hazard Analysis and Permit to Work as directed by Area Shift Supervisor.
- Support work fronts during the execution of planned or Emergent Turn Arounds and ensure that HSE considerations are included in daily instructions within assigned areas to prevent HSE incidents.
- Support Shift Operator in assigned area to ensure that daily routine and non-routine operations are carried out with due HSE considerations to prevent HSE incidents and accidents.
- Perform assigned HSSE tasks as assigned and ensure compliance with company’s HSSE goals and objectives in own area activities
- OND / HND or equivalent in Chemical Engineering or other Engineering / Science discipline.
- Up to 4 years working experience in Oil and Gas industry. LNG plant experience is an added advantage.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Amaiden Energy Nigeria on amaidenenergy.com to apply