- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND , MBA/MSc/MA
- Experience 5 – 10 years
- Location Abuja
- Job Field NGO/Non-Profit
Department: Global Fund
- Institutional Capacity Strengthening Advisor will be expected to provide leadership to the 3 Sub-Recipients managing the five states to ensure that the proposed capacity strengthening and objectives of improving ART and PMTCT-related performance indicators and epidemic coverage are achieved simultaneously.
- The PR staff will facilitate through the SRs ongoing activities towards strengthening of the health sector response institution, facilitate the development of capacity development plan and support implementation of the plan.
- Further, the Advisor will work with existing structures (SRs and States) such as the State Management Team, the SRs will provide technical support to the states in program planning, implementation, monitoring and evaluation.
Minimum Recruitment Standards
- BS / BA in Public Health, Sciences, Economics, Human Resource Development, Business Administration, Health Sciences, Behavioural Sciences or its recognized equivalent.
- With 8 – 10 years of relevant experience with international development programs or public sector organizations
- Or MS / MA degree in Public Health, Economics, Human Resource Development, Business Administration, Health Sciences, Behavioural Sciences or its recognized equivalent
- With 5 – 7 years relevant experience with international development programs or public sector organizations. Demonstrated success in multicultural environments is required.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward Suitability Statement (Application) and Resume (CV) as a single MS Word document to: using the “Job title” as subject of the email.