Company: Dillon Consultant Nigeria Limited
Number of Slot: 1
Specialization: Information Technology / ICT
Work Level: Experienced (Non-Manager)
Job Type: Full-Time
Experience: 3-5 years
Dillon Consultant Nigeria Limited is an architectural consultant/real estate development company located in Lagos, Nigeria & The United States of America. Registered in February 1995. Dillon Consultant has as its primary focus – Property Development, Investment, Design Services and Facilities Management.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Information Technology Officer
Job Location: Lagos
- Resolve IT-related issues for all employees.
- Assist in implementing IT strategies, policies and procedures
- Provide technical support to users on network issues
- Monitor performance and ensure system availability and reliability
- Provide support and troubleshooting assistance to resolve issues
- Acquire and configure IT tools for new employees.
- Liaise with vendors and other IT personnel for problem resolution
- Provide robust IT platforms and infrastructure to support the organization business operations.
- Manage and monitor the company’s network and its entire infrastructure such as LAN, internet connections, outlook mail system, printers etc.
- Establish and maintains user accounts, profiles, file sharing, access privileges on the company intranet
- Oversee the day-to-day operation of computer networks within the organization.
- Maintain computer peripheral equipments such as scanners, printers, etc and ensures that these are prepared and ready to be used
- Manage relationship with internet service providers to ensure seamless, cost effective and hitch free internet connectivity
- Take pictures of construction work progress on all sites for necessary update.
- Maintain logs and records of daily data communication transactions, problems and remedial actions
- Identify, analyze and correct IT problems and deficiencies.
- Carries out any required maintenance of applications and identifies compatibility issues.
- Performs the addition, removal and updates of staff data and access rights in line with the information security policy.
- Responsible for all IT record keeping and reporting
- Collate current and relevant data for subsequent upload on the company’s website.
- Assist in the management of company’s website
- Prepare and send IT newsletters to Staff on IT tools usage and management issues.
- Assist in the Installation and upgrade of approved and relevant software and hardware for Staff use.
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as required by the Line Manager.
- Minimum HND/BSc. Degree in Computer Science, Management Information System or in any related discipline.
- 3 – 7 years’ experience.
Other Skills / Competencies Required:
- Process driven, with strong analytical and planning skills.
- Technical & Professional proficiency
- Strong coaching and team leadership skills
- Very good problem solving skills
- Excellent customer service orientation.
- Vendor relationship and negotiating skills.
- Business communication and project management skills.
- Ability to communicate effectively with relevant areas of the business.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the Position as subject of the email.