Company: Hayat Kimya Nigeria Limited
Number of Slot: 1
Specialization: Administration/ Office/ Operations
Work Level: Experienced (Non-Manager)
Job Type: Full-Time
Location(s): Abuja, Lagos, Rivers (PH)
Hayat Kimya Nigeria Limited is a subsidiary of Hayat Holding, a leading Turkish enterprise with a highly successful track record. It was established in 1937, the holding consists of 25 companies that operate in various industries including FMCG, port operations, construction, wood and energy.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Import & Export Chief
Department: Supply Chain
Direct Report: Head of Supply Chain
Expected Joining Date: As soon as possible.
- Manage the import and export operations
- Correctly classify and assign HS codes for all imported and exported items
- Ensure compliance with all regulations governing import and export operations in Nigeria.
- Advise and update suppliers and management on the status of Nigerian ports
- Deliver all imported/inbound materials at optimum costs and time.
- Manage the activities of the 3PL
- Monitor the Airfreight shipment and ensure prompt delivery.
- Follow up with shipping lines and Terminal Operators on anything issues relating to Port Activities.
- Report all Customs and others Government (SON,NAFDAC, ETC) Agencies Query in respect of shipment, Containers examination to Supply Chain Manager for quick resolution
- Vet and process custom broker payment on monthly bases and pass to supply chain manager for review and approval.
- Check the custom brokers’ invoices submitted and ensure all the attached payment receipt is in order.
- Input in excel sheet for monitoring and visibilities and report all clearing operation activity
- Ensure the agent received all the shipping and related document before the arrival of vessel
- Ensure correct duty is paid and perfection of Clearing Documents within the stipulated time and improve process.
- Ensure the containers is delivered in less than 14 days after berthed.
- Ensure the empty containers is return to the shipping line 12 hours after the gate out of the warehouse
- Tracking of all containers from the point of loading to sites.
- Using Daily landing confirmation Report to confirm receipt and outstanding.
- Ensure the containers delivered is offloaded in less than 12hrs to avoid truck demurrage.
- Follow up with warehouse offloading team
- Monitoring of the Activity of IATA Agency on Airfreight delivery.
- Ensure perfection of the clearing document as concerns the Air Freight shipment.
- Min. 7 years in importation and exportation with FMCG
- B.Sc in any numerate discipline MBA will be an added advantage
- Exceptional accounting skills
- Analytical thinker with strong conceptual and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work independently and as a part of a team
- Excellent communication and documentation skills
- Microsoft, SAP (ERP)
- Knowledge of internal auditing standards
- Internationally recognized CITM certified can be considered a plus
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the position as subject of email.