Company: Human Capacity Development Consultants Limited
Number of Slot: 1
Specialization: Information Technology / ICT
Work Level: Manager (Staff Supervisor)
Job Type: Full-Time
Experience: 5-7 years
Human Capacity Development Consultants (HCDC) Limited is a vibrant and innovative company committed to the goal of developing human capital in organisations for exceptional business results. We build organisations to achieve optimum performance by developing their human capacity to peak productivity levels. We are committed to excellence, service & integrity.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: I.T Manager
Job Location: Lagos
Requirements and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science / Electronic Engineering / Technology related field.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in VAS solutions (exposure to the single-wire gateway an added advantage).
- Familiar with telecommunication technology architecture.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft IIS and ASP.NET; Web/ Internet content filtering.
- Stakeholder- relationship management skills.
- Planning, analytical and project management skills.
- Knowledge of Domain name, service configuration and management; antivirus management and firewall configuration.
- Network Optimization: High speed LANs based on fast Ethernet technologies, Local to WAN connections, wireless LAN, TCP/IP and other protocols.
- Programming skills (Visual, Basic and/Java); Operating systems/Database: Windows (2003, XP, Vista, Red-Hat Linux (Shell Scripting), Oracle DB, SQL, Php, Java); MS Office 2003 (English), Visio and Project.
- Hardware: Administration and setup of Intel / Dell servers and PC systems.
- Good communication skills and strong customer – centric focus.
- Conceptualize, design and monitor procedures to manage all VAS & IN platforms; preparation/analysis of Logs (Short codes, SMS, Downloads, etc.).
- Develop mobile and web applications as well as deploy new products and services
- Develop documentation process and procedures for managing VAS network and provide the necessary information required for implementation.
- Planning/ implementation of systems and network checklists- perform engineering level network planning and design for all WANS and LANs installed.
- Develop a global security plan to ensure safety of data and access to the platform.
- Manage all IS infrastructure and security as well as implement network upgrades.
- Ensure systems/servers are always up, running and backed up.
- Liaise with technical partners on interface issues with the telecommunication networks.
- Participate in vendor selection process including requirements gathering, RFQ issuance, vendor evaluation, procurement, etc.
- Ensure 24/7 service availability of mobile media content and infrastructures.
- Ensure that all Service Level Agreements are in place and adhered to by technical services team of the business.
- Exploit new technologies and keep abreast of all new developments in the field of networking and communication.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: [email protected] using “Opening for I.T Manager” as the subject of the e-mail.