Human Resources Manager
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 3 – 5 years
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Human Resources / HR
HR Planning And Strategy:
- Develop HR financial plan and budget, ensure the management of cost and resources
- Drive HR Strategies within the company
- Partnering with senior and middle-level managers in strategy conceptualization, formulation, and execution.
- Provide strategic insight and support on human resources matters in assigned companies to aid business decision
HR Business Partnering:
- Manage HR functions for the assigned company by coordinating all HR activities including:
- Talent acquisition,
- Career management
- Learning and development
- Performance management
- Policy Implementation
- Staff Welfare.
- Responsible for the seamless process of acquiring talents for the business, ensuring talent is highly desired, highly regarded, and competent. This process includes identifying, attracting, recruiting, and retaining by deploying innovative measures and technology.
- Work with the MD in deploying the performance management system for the organization.
- Ensure the prompt implementation and documentation, continuous monitoring, evaluation, and implementation of a performance system.
- Assists MDs and departmental Heads in defining departmental goals and key performance indicators (KPI); track and monitor KPIs and deploy appropriate interventions.
- Drive capability building, learning, and development to address capability gaps and promote a learning culture.
- Build and strengthen staff competencies through appropriate learning and development interventions.
- Draw up a measurable Reward & Recognition process
- Bachelor’s Degree (B.Sc.) in any field.
- 3-5 years of work experience in Human Resources management.
- Membership of relevant professional bodies (CIPM, SHRM, SPHRi and CIPD)
- Candidates must be vast with implementing HR Policies, practices, and processes required to achieve best-in-class People management for the organization
- Good Negotiation, Leadership Skills, and Networking skills.
- Excellent communication and influential skills
- Great organizational and team player skills
- Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines
- Good understanding of the use of HRIS
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite i.e. Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Extensive knowledge of HR policies and systems
- The candidate should demonstrate the ability to serve as a knowledgeable resource to the executive management team
- NB: Real estate and Investment Industry experience is a MUST
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.