Genesis is a wholly Nigerian owned group with business interests in hotels, restaurants, cinemas, shopping malls, real estate development, catering and snack foods. Genesis has its corporate head office in Port Harcourt, Rivers State. For twenty five years, we have provided ‘exceptional products and services’ to multinationals, local corporations and the Nigerian public.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Human Resources Manager
Locations: Port Harcourt, Rivers and Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Manage the human resources activities, such as recruitment, onboarding, compensation, labor relations, benefits, training, and employee services
- Bridge management and employee relations by addressing demands, grievances, or other issues
- Develop and monitor overall HR strategies, systems, tactics, and procedures across the organization
- Manage Talent development of the group.
- Develop and implement HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy
- B.Sc degree in Human Resources Management or Organizational Psychology or related field
- 7-10 years of work experience.
- CIPM Certification
- Knowledge of HR systems and databases
- Ability to architect strategy along with leadership skills
- Excellent active listening, negotiation, communication and presentation skills
- Competence to build and effectively manage interpersonal relationships at all levels of the company.
- Demonstrable experience with human resources metrics
- In-depth knowledge of labor law and HR best practices.
- Ability to thrive in an ambiguous and rapidly changing environment
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Role and Location as subject of mail
Application Deadline 15th January, 2021.